Tia Portal plc code

PLC Code- CIP Station

Hello everyone

I decided to rewrite my code according to your suggestions.

Each of you colleagues gave me some tips.

I created FB and Array ( it also helps in HMI with multiplexing).I think it made my code clearer.
I will add that I define the names of variables clearly and in Polish.

Now I am at the stage of writing permissions to perform a specific function, e.g. start, stop, pause, errors and power back supply (in one FC).
I will try not to use set, reset.
Then I think that after meeting these conditions I will have a CALL of a specific washing function: alkaline washing, acid washing and disinfection.

It seems to me that the best will be to meet the conditions and CALL of a specific FC in which there will be a separate type of washing.
I just don't know if that's the right approach.

I would like to ask you to evaluate my code and hints if I understood your hints correctly.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PjudnUbnTnZXWaRYr3w5ANCjz1ZN4-rI/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for your time and any replies.