FactoryTalk View ME .mer file conversion

Problem with some buttons in MobileView

Sorry if this is not in the right post for this but I downloaded program to my MobileVie from FactoryTalk Vie Studio and most of the buttons work but some
(the 3 below the the ones that works) don't.

Do you have opininion about is it more hardware problem or software problem?

(First time I downloaded nothing was working - I created tge "Runtime" program and everything else was okey but I didn't check the box: "Replace Communication". After that (almost)everything start to work)

IMG20221109165246.jpg

If you mean the three boxes at the bottom of the page which have "Motor: ??????" at the top, it could be either software or hardware.
It looks like the communication between the HMI and the source of those data points is broken. I am assuming the data comes from a PLC or possibly multiple PLCs.

Some possible reasons could be:

i) Bad Tagnames/registers or tagpath in these objects in the HMI

ii) If the information that is missing is coming from a different PLC than that which supplies the data which is reading correctly, then it is possible that HMI has lost communications with the PLC that holds the missing data. (cable issues, connection issues, network configuration issues...etc.).

iii) someone could have loaded an old program into the PLC, which doesn't have all of the tags/registers that the HMI is referencing.

If you mean the three boxes at the bottom of the page which have "Motor: ??????" at the top, it could be either software or hardware.
It looks like the communication between the HMI and the source of those data points is broken. I am assuming the data comes from a PLC or possibly multiple PLCs.

Some possible reasons could be:

i) Bad Tagnames/registers or tagpath in these objects in the HMI

ii) If the information that is missing is coming from a different PLC than that which supplies the data which is reading correctly, then it is possible that HMI has lost communications with the PLC that holds the missing data. (cable issues, connection issues, network configuration issues...etc.).

iii) someone could have loaded an old program into the PLC, which doesn't have all of the tags/registers that the HMI is referencing.

I don't do a lot of FTV ME work (I know this is my thread but it's just not something I do often lol) so I could be wrong, but could it also be possible that it's a problem with a parameter file?

Looks like the pathway for the runtime is wrong, that or you downloaded a program that didn't match the program in the controller, are you sure it's the right one?

if you know it's the right one, then before you make the runtime, go down to the communications settings at the bottom of the tree in FTview studio and make sure that the the pathway in the first window is set correctly. Then use the copy settings to runtime button, and apply the changes.

If you can see everything while connected to the system in the comms settings, then you may have a conflicting HMI program.