AB Triac Output Card

Hello, I have a plc program that is not turning on the output for a triac output card. The conditions for the output in the ladder program are "true" but the output is not on in the program. I can force it on but I do not know why it will not go "True" on its own. Has anyone ran into this before?

If you are having trouble with the above subjection post your code and someone can help you look.
Zip the file first then post.

you say that you can "FORCE" the output ON ...

how about "TOGGLING" it on instead? ... if you can do that, then the rung that the "output" (the OTE) is located on is PROBABLY just NOT being scanned by the processor ...

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon, I am having issues with a triac output card and a solid state relay. The output is showing 120vac without a load, and when...
Replies
Views
I just had a weird one last night and was wondering if anyone else has ever seen this. A SLC5/05, 7 slot rack. One thermocouple input, One 18...
Replies
Views
Just looking to learn something today.... My understanding is that an output shorting on a SLC Triac card is a pretty standard card failure, with...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to know what are people's thought on a triac output versus relay output cards? I'm working with the Allen Bradley SLC line, 1747-OA16...
Replies
Views
Gents, I have a 1771-OAD card and it is bleeding voltage causing my relays to come on when I didn't turn them on.. I installed a 250 ohm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom