Looking for Logicmaster Software

E-Bob

I am looking for Logicmaster software. I have a GE Fanuc 90-30 PLC that was loaded using Logicmaster. Logicmaster is the only software that will read the running program. I have no other copies. I want to upgrade without having to rewrite the program. Does anyone have any ideas where I can find Logicmaster software? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Send me a PM with your email address. I send it to you. You'll need to run it on a 32-bit OS for the communications driver to work. I use DOSBox on 32-bit XP virtual machine. You won't get any variable names or rung comments when you upload from the PLC.

Hello everyone, I too have the same problem as E-Bob, I can't find the Logicmaster Software, I should get a program to make changes, can someone help me, Thanks.

Thanks for the help Steve, now I can see the program now I would like to ask you for another help, which cable do you recommend me to use for communication Thanks.

For serial communication, a lot depends on which CPU you have. Some CPU models have an RS-232 port. Every 90-30 can be programmed through the 15-pin RS485 port on the power supply module in the CPU rack. For that you will need a RS-485/RS-232 converter, and for best results the computer running Logicmaster should have a real serial port. I have never had good luck with Logicmaster through a USB/serial converter. I can generally establish a connection, but it drops out periodically.
For ethernet commuincations you need either a CPU374 or an ethernet module in the rack.
Tell me what CPU you have and I can give you more specific cable options. Geniusintraining's website will have whatever cable best fits your system.
https://www.plccable.com/ge-fanuc-schneider-modicon-proface/