B&R EthernetIP

seth350

Hey guys, quick question on this app.
I have a B&R CP3584 PLC running and I need to add an HMI to it.
The HMI is a Schneider Electric HMISTU

I started first to try Ethernet/IP using a X20IF10D3-1 EIP Slave module.
I created the instances and started out with just a few integers and bools.

I can write to the 102 instance and the IF10D3 will receive what I enter in EnIPExplorer.

The issue is when I force one of the BOOLs true in the PLC, I don't see the change in EnIPExplorer.

Perhaps it is just the tool?

I setup the HMI with a generic ethip driver and added some variables to match what I setup. I was able to write to the PLC from the HMI, but the PLC would not write to the HMI.

Here is how the IF10D3 is setup.

IN: Inst.101 2 BOOLs = 2 bytes (length of instance set to 2, max length 504)
OUT: Inst.102 2 INTs = 4 bytes (length of instance set to 4, max length 504)

I tested the connection using EnIPExplorer, and all looks to be in order.
Object 4 (Assembly)
Instance 101
Attribute 3
Shows 2 1byte registers

Object 4
Instance 102
Attr. 3
Shows 4 1byte registers