S7 318-2 Clearing the EPROM Memory card?

I have been given the task of re down loading logic and making changes to a 318-2 with a Memory card EPROM. The company that had these machines and PLC's running some 4 years ago, they sat since then til now. They had password protected the Memory card. I able not able to edit, delete any logic. I want to clear the memory card, i.e. clear the password from the memory card slot. This would then allow me to add logic, modify, etc... I can not find any good documentation on doing this. Under Simatic manager on a 400 series CPU I can go to "file" "s7 memory card" then delete is highlighted. These options do not highlight on the 318-2. Any ideas. :oops:

OK, After much digging and a few phone calls to my Siemens insiders, this series processor's memory card can only be cleared with Siemens PG, which is a Siemens laptop, has a cards slot similiar to a PCMCIA slot. Using the Simatic manager after the cards were inserted was able to clear the card and password. I then had to download the good, non passworded, version of logic serially, would not take a eithernet connection until the hardware profile was downloaded.