Cpu 318-2 dp issue

Hello sigmadelta,

The crane manufacturer tells me to check the Profibus cable / connectors ....

I have performed the reset of the plc as your procedure without any success.

So while waiting to receive the profibus cable as well as the connectors, during a verification, the analog input card 6ES7 331 7KF01 0AB0, has a low voltage output (21.4VDC to 22VDC max) for the supply of the sensors ... but this card is well powered 24VDC ...

Is this power supply of the sensors able to generate the disturbance in the Profibus network and my breakdown without the SF leds being lit ?

Any idea of ​​how the shunte/test or from where can the anomaly come (defective internal resistance?)

thank you in advance

You don't actually need to wait for the profibus cable to test.
Just use any cable with at least 2 conductors.

In some case just move the HMI to close to CPU and use a short profibus cable to test.