ge fanuc 90-30 changing mode

tlee1234

i have a 313 cpu and having problems changing the mode to download and upload. when i try to download, a error says have to be in program mode.

thanks in advance

If you're using Proficy Machine Edition, click the "Target" Menu, then "Online Commands", then "Set Programmer Mode".

If you're using Logicmaster, hit ALT + "M" repeatedly to change between "Online", "Offline", and "Monitor" modes.

Off the top of my head, I can't remember the commands for VersaPro.

VersaPro Run (F5) Stop (ctrl+5), in Menu under PLC. You would use Store to put the program into the PLC, Load to get one out of a plc, also in Menu under PLC.

LM90 tip

I have said this so many times I will never forget it if I live to be 103.
The only keys you need to remember when programming with LM90 are:
1. Alt-H gives you help
2. Esc backs you up one menu for each press.