RSVIEW32 Rockwell

Make and model

the computer is not relevant to the issue
any computer with any touch screen would run the
software the same way.
The problem is RSVIEW2's log in function is not geared
to-wards a touch screen.
So the question is how to get around the problem

hi i dunno about rsview but if you want auto login then i have created hmi buttons that force user names and passords into the 'active' ones for a cimplicity project. Did this on a system where the ops had to log on to run machine and it was a pain for them

Actually, it is relevant, you didn't bother to mention it was RSView before. Although it appears you have a typo, I presume you meant RSView32. We use it with touch screens, and it works fine. Create a button to login, and open an onscreen keyboard. There are ones you can download from AB/Rockwell Automation, or you can build your own using Sendkeys.

Stu....