0-10V Analog Input - Voltage not going all the way to 0

s205521

We have a 4 wire 0-10V analog OPT2012 (Time of flight distance laser) from Wenglor that we're experimenting with. We are able to teach the laser at the 0V and 10V positions and the display on the laser shows the voltage output as expected. However, when we see the value on the plc input or even a multimeter, the lowest value only goes down to .14V. We don't use much analog so not sure if this would be expected to not have a true 0V input and thus requiring an offset. The module we are connecting to is a 5069-IY4. Thanks for any help!

i believe it is wired like this now.
+24v Power Supply --> Sensor +24v
24v Common Power Supply --> Sensor Common
0-10V Sensor output --> IY4 Input 0+
IY4 Input 0- --> 24v Common at PS
IY4 Input Common --> 24v Common at PS

I also have a 1769-IF4 in a test bench that I may try on Monday as a trial.

Perhaps sometimes we look for maximum accuracy in measuring devices that they really do not have.

If those 0.14V are within the measurement tolerance indicated in the device specifications, it should be considered acceptable.