12-24 volt HID card reader for PLC ASCII

cire3621

Has anyone ran across a card reader besides the RFIDEAS 5-9v card readers? I need to install 4 HID readers that I can tie into my PLC and preferably i would rather have one that was just guts that I could mount to the inside of a metal panel door they could run their card in front of instead of an outside panel mount style. I have made the RFIDEA readers work before but I dont really like splicing cables and reducing power for them. I would rather just have a magnetic coil with wires I could mount on the inside of a panel door that could be connected rs232 or rs485 12-24 volt DC...but even if I had to go with a 12/24 DC ASCII reader that was the outside mount that would work...any suggestions?

Similar Topics

Can anyone recommend a flexible 600-volt shielded ethernet patch cable? I have used them from Allen Bradley / Panduit before and they are too...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am very new to the plcs and am working on a project that requires a fixed mount barcode scanner to scan packages as they move along a...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, This one may sound crazy. I have a device that is configured to outputs a 0 to 10 volt signal. the scaling is 0 - 0 and 10 -...
Replies
Views
Dear All, 3 phases (380-400 volt) are needed for my small lap in my garage. Normally there is one 1 phase 220-230 volt in my garage but I would...
Replies
Views
We are installing 20 foot direct burial fiberglass light poles, and we are mounting speakers for a pa system on the pole about 12 feet up. Can the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom