1395 Digital DC Drive AB digital output "zero speed"

Programmer4

HI,
I have studied the manual for this zero speed digital ouput relay contact. P558. The contact is suppost to close when the drive is at zero speed and I can see bit 10 at 1 on the hand held, but this contact does not close when reading it with an ohm meter. Can I get some instruction on how to set this up?

The "default" setting is "At Zero Speed", but it can be changed. Perhaps someone set it up for a different function?

From the Discrete Adapter Board Installation & Operation Manual (LINK):

Parameter558 - [A> Digital Out 1]
508 - [B> Digital Out 1]
Use: Maps Digital Output 1
Program Terminal Units: None
Maximum Value: 15
Minimum Value: 0
Default Value: 10
Description: This parameter has a range of 0 to 15. It establishes which bit
of Discrete Output parameter 450/350 controls the Output 1 relay. When
the bit is set the relay contact closes. The default value for this parameter is
10 which is the bit corresponding to “At Zero Speed” when parameter
450/350 is linked to Logic Status.

🍻

-Eric

I read this before

The "default" setting is "At Zero Speed", but it can be changed. Perhaps someone set it up for a different function?

From the Discrete Adapter Board Installation & Operation Manual (LINK):

Parameter558 - [A> Digital Out 1]
508 - [B> Digital Out 1]
Use: Maps Digital Output 1
Program Terminal Units: None
Maximum Value: 15
Minimum Value: 0
Default Value: 10
Description: This parameter has a range of 0 to 15. It establishes which bit
of Discrete Output parameter 450/350 controls the Output 1 relay. When
the bit is set the relay contact closes. The default value for this parameter is
10 which is the bit corresponding to “At Zero Speed” when parameter
450/350 is linked to Logic Status.

🍻

-Eric
I read this before, but I didn't really understand it. I have the hand held terminal for this drive and I don't know how to even get to the parameter with it so I can see them. I now that it is set to default 10 for zero speed, but the contacts do not actually close for whatever reason.