1734-IE4S Loss of inputs

halla26

Hi all.

I'm currently working with a safety guardlogix 1734-ie4s in which it keeps losing its channels i.e. red lights and fault bits.

The card is showing a solid red led for all 4 channels and giving no 24v output suddenly. I've swapped the card with a spare which at first worked, I then lost 2 of the channels for temperature sensors, then after a reboot lost the other two.

Fault tag status are

Channel 0 - 125 - Field I/O power is missing 24V power is not within specification. Check field power supply and wiring.

Channel 1 - 120 - ADC channel config mismatch Dual ADCs are not configured the same. If the problem persists, replace module.

Channel 2 - 125 - Field I/O power is missing 24V power is not within specification. Check field power supply and wiring.

Channel 3 - 125 - Field I/O power is missing 24V power is not within specification. Check field power supply and wiring.

The card is set to internal module power yet giving no 24v out with the above faults active.

Rockwell support isn't getting anywhere much at the moment unfortunately.

I don't know how helpful this will be, but it sounds like you have field wiring issues along with incorrect module configuration. Are you using single or dual channel mode? If dual, both inputs need to be high (logical 1) within the set discrepancy time.