1756-DNB/E Devicenet bridge unrecognized

raccjim

I have an AB 1756-DNB devicenet scanner that I am unable to go online with. When I scan the network with Linx, it shows up as an "unrecognizable device." I cannot get online with it in Networx because I can't select Devicenet as a communication path. The module is working and the devices currently connected work, but I can't make any changes to the network without establishing coms first.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Similar Topics

Hello, PLCS.net guys. Currently I'm making the safety communication on 1756-DNB to DX200 Yaskawa contoller. I made the setting and assigned the...
Replies
Views
Numatics devicenet module G2-2 is replaced with new unit and address is configured from address 63 to address 1. Encountered error E#77 for Node 1...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to commission a DeviceNet network between a 1756-DNB scanner card and a Toyopuc DLNK-S2 DeviceNet card. I see both the scanner and...
Replies
Views
I am running into some trouble trying to get some old Allen Bradley DTAMs to communicate with a ControlLogix 1756-DNB module. I am hoping someone...
Replies
Views
Help! I'm using RSNetworx to configure a devicenet network - 1756-DNB scanner in Contrologix 5550 processor/ rack with two other polled devices...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom