Error E#77 for Node 1 at 1756-DNB Devicenet

adrianyeo

Numatics devicenet module G2-2 is replaced with new unit and address is configured from address 63 to address 1. Encountered error E#77 for Node 1 G2-2 Series Devicenet (Part Number: 239-1827). Error is not resetable. Need advice. No EDS file is available at my side.

Similar Topics

While previously I have used the serial port to download RSS files to Micrologix PLCs, I recently moved RSLogix 500 to another computer and, for...
Replies
Views
I did a few searches looking for info on this subject and couldn't find anything. Sorry, if this is an old topic. I am new, not just to this site...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am learning Allen-Bradley PLC programming using the RSLogix 500 emulator. So I need some help pls. I am using the RSLogix Microstarter...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to create an analog tag to read a signal in Rsview32 from an analog input module but after configuring it and giving it the PLC address...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a PV550 DH+ and a SLC 5/04. I just changed the 5/04 last sunday by another one and since the PV does not communicate with the SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom