1756-Eweb Error 16#0204

Bolatov

Hello Guys

Im using the 1756-EWEB card to gather information from tight tools. It has 6 sockets.
All mornings when I monitor the program performance I see the I/O Not Responding in the RSLogix and I see that the 1756-EWEB is faulted with the error 16#0204 Connection Request Error: Connection request timed out; some sockets are working, some are not.
The solution I have found so far is to reset the module, and after that it works fine all the shift.
But I have to do this all mornings...

I talked with Tech Connect but they really cant tell me what is going on...
Any of you have experienced something similar with eweb?

You describe "I/O Not Responding" errors... Do you have any devices with I/O connections through the EWEb ?

The EWEB should not support cyclic IO connections at all.

0x204 is the ordinary timeout code.

I have an Ethernet cable from the Eweb to a hirchmann switch, from this switch it goes to The 6 Torq Tools from which im receiving the information.

When I see the failure some of the sockets are working and some are not, however they are not always repeting, I mean some days some fail and other days the others fail

But the strange thing is why the module it self faults

Why I cant reestablish all the sockets connections until I restart the module

Am I doing something wrong when starting communication? overflowing the eweb or something like that?

Eweb_Error.jpg

Thanks for the screenshot !

I can't begin to diagnose this one. You really need to take the issue directed to RA Technical Support.