1756-IT16 - Modules being damaged for unknown reason

Hello,
I am having an issue with 1756-IT16 modules going out at a client’s location.
This has been the issue from the very start. The modules will work for few months or less and then something is damaging the card from what? That is the question.
The module is being used to measure temperatures inside a dry kiln.
This same configuration has worked on all other projects so something may tie back to grounding of the kiln? E
Electrical cabinet with the 1756-IT16.
What are your thought?
Have you had this before?
What was the cause and solution?
Thank you

Similar Topics

I'm creating a Tag list and when i go to add a new module, the module i need is not shown. Therefore, I cant create it to assign tag names to it...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a ControlLogix 1756-L71SP that i want to use for general PLC applications, not safety. I am running Studio5000 v33, i can't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have two quick questions: 1- Could I use 1756-IA16/A with TTL inputs? Sourcing (PNP)? Sinking (NPN)? Either one? 2- What does /A in the part...
Replies
Views
Hi all, installed on chassis A17 an A/I from Allen-Bradley , problem is what ever I do , all channels are sticked on value 39.9 and cannot change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom