1756-IT16 - Modules being damaged for unknown reason

Hello,
I am having an issue with 1756-IT16 modules going out at a client’s location.
This has been the issue from the very start. The modules will work for few months or less and then something is damaging the card from what? That is the question.
The module is being used to measure temperatures inside a dry kiln.
This same configuration has worked on all other projects so something may tie back to grounding of the kiln? E
Electrical cabinet with the 1756-IT16.
What are your thought?
Have you had this before?
What was the cause and solution?
Thank you

Similar Topics

I'm creating a Tag list and when i go to add a new module, the module i need is not shown. Therefore, I cant create it to assign tag names to it...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I thought I knew the answer to this, but after some looking I am starting to doubt myself. I thought the 1756-EN2TR would allow you to...
Replies
Views
We had a site where a rat gnawed through some fiber optic cables which (obviously) prevented communication to a remote rack entirely. We, and the...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of converting our plants from PLC5 controllers and 1771 I/O into ControlLogix PLCs and Logix I/O. Up until now we used 1756...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a 1756-EN2TR dual-port Ethernet IP Module attached to my 1756-L73 PLC. I currently have hazard symbols over both the top and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom