1769-L24ER-QB1B needs 2 ps?

matlark

Was just going over the literature and looks like the 1769-l24er-qb1b needs 2 power supplies, one for the processor and 1 for field devices (PE's, ENC, etc)? Another question is it possible to wire the embedded inputs for sinking or sourcing?

thanks

The Processor Instrument Supply should be a Class 2 DC Supply. The Field Power can be a standard power supply. I normally use a 10 amp Max supply for the FP.

The inputs can be wired Sinking or Sourcing. The outputs are Sourcing only.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone: I went to AB.com, found only firmware, no EDs file showing up. i took a pix of device properties of RSLinx. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a small project using a 1769-L24ER-QB1B and I am trying to get a jump on the project by setting up the software before the...
Replies
Views
Been seeing a high failure rate on these PLC's on 2 of our process. The control power is feed through a APC UPS to a 24VDC power supply to power...
Replies
Views
we have a new machine coming and the company is asking which PLC do we like to install. I need some feed back please. micro logix 1100 or...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, First of all, I would like to thank you for everyone who helped me in the previous post and this platform is really helpful for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom