1769-L31 CompactLogix Controller

Don't know if deleting the HARMONY files would help?

A while ago, probably on here, I read something else in relation to Harmony files. I tried to do a Google search on the subject but, as you may imagine, the results were all over the place. What are they? (Not trying to steal the post here, just a quick question since it was brought up)

"Harmony" files are two internal driver management files used by RSLinx Classic; Harmony.HRC and Harmony.RSH.

Deleting them and allowing RSLinx Classic to rebuild them used to be a common way to clear up RSLinx Classic browsing problems. I haven't had to do that in years.

The specific issue in this thread is, I suspect, related to Add-On Instructions or Add-On Profiles and special Tag Data Types, rather than a generic driver or RSLinx configuration issue.

"Harmony" files are two internal driver management files used by RSLinx Classic; Harmony.HRC and Harmony.RSH.

Deleting them and allowing RSLinx Classic to rebuild them used to be a common way to clear up RSLinx Classic browsing problems. I haven't had to do that in years.

Ah. I see I get much better results if I throw 'rslinx' into the search! Thank you much, appreciate it.