1771-dmc

plc5nut

Hey guys,

I do SLC 500 stuff for work, at home, it's all PLC5. Lucked out, and picked up an old 1771-DMC! The benefits of everyone else moving to CLX...

I've managed to hunt down the 1771-PCB terminal software, which runs fine in a dos emulator, but it's missing the OS-9 development tools. Compilers, linkers, and most importantly, the AB C headers and libraries.

Can any enthusiasts out there empathize, and improve my Google-fu on how to track down this relic?

My wood fired hot water heater is definitely going to need to run C programs :)

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am looking for tips and tricks how to upload a program from 1771-DMC CoProcessor. A client has a PLC-5/40B with CoPro Main...
Replies
Views
Preface: Kinda long, so I made section titles Intro: I just want to see if anyone here has seen anything similar. A PLC5-40 series C enhanced...
Replies
Views
Existing environment shown in attached photo (Existing.jpeg) Proposed Environment shown in attached photo (New.jpeg) I am migrating a PLC5 system...
Replies
Views
I have a 1756-L81e v32 using a DHRIO v7.001 in RIO scanner Driving (7) 1771 ASB Modules @ 115k baud. The Racks RPI are set at 48msecs. This system...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am setting up for practice and I am having trouble seeing the 1771 Scanner in RsLinx as well as Rsnetworx My setup: slot 0 : PLC-5/40E...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom