1771-HSD (high speed drive solenoid)

krustein

Hello All, Does anybody knows the dino 1771-HSD (HIGH SPEED DRIVE SOLENOID)?. This works with PLC5 family AB. Can u post link to data sheet/manual?

Tks at all help....

Are you certain about that part number ? I have worked with PLC-5 for many years and never heard of one.

There is a module called a 1771-HS, which is an "IMC 120" motion control module. The "D" might be a Series letter, or a Revision letter.

All Allen-Bradley literature is available from the RA Literature server; literature.rockwellautomation.com.

Thank you Ken. This is a dedicated module, manufactured by an old company called "New Technology Inc", (I donot know if it changed name or no longer exists). everything I know about the HSD, is that this module can be programmed to work on multiple machines for steel or aluminum cans like: Bodymakers; Cuppers, Printers, Internal Coater aplication. I think, I can to read resolver signs with this module on PLC5. I'll post a picture of the module as soon as possible.

Hello everyone. I wonder what is the easiest and fastest way to replace a frequency inverter Allen-Bradley Dvicenet on a network. Note: The new drive is different from the old, for example: a 160 for a Pflex40. Thank you and wish you all a happy 2013.