1784-U2CN in Rslinx

Nigasai

Hi,
Just need some help regarding controlnet U2CN interface, I'm using rslinx 2.57 then in communication i select AB_VBP, under the dropdown i saw the 1784-U2CN but cannot see the controlnet module, i try to change the node address but still i cant see the network.. Any thing i miss out here?..

Thanks for your help..

Cheers,

I'm not sure what you are trying to do the VBP is the virtual backplane used with Emulate 5000.

Yeah.. That what i heard but have no refference in it. I cant see any driver for the U2CN in rslinx driver.. But i believe virtual backplane is the right one.. But if you have idea then that would help me alot..

You should not have to add a driver. It should automatically add the VPB and a USB to RSLinx Classic. If you are not seeing the USB driver then that tells me that Windows probably did not recognize the hardware.

Double-check that it has been set up correctly in Windows. If Windows doesn't see it, the RSLinx can't see it either.

https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/63710/related/1

OG

Thank operaghost, i've been looking this technote for 3 days now, i cant even find this in google search..the wierd thing here is i dont see the usb in rslinx who and it doesnt create usb driver after the installation, but in windows it say its working propertly. If i create a VBP driver an insert the u2cn i would be able to see it but it cant browse the network.. Maybe i try to reinstall it.. Thanks buddy..