2 or 4 or 8 channel analog multiplexer

If the cable length was less than 100' and you changed the cable to cat 5 you could do this with Automation Direct: Use a dl205 with dl260 cpu, place an expansion base with an anolog input card to read your analog values, run the cable to the base with the cpu, and use an analog out card, in logic make the v-memory locations of analog in the same as the analog out, might need a 24vdc power supply, and you would have it. You would need the expansion modules, and etc. There is probably a much better way for longer runs using the serial remote master/slave modules and rs-485 over a 2 wire - but I haven't done that yet.

Similar Topics

We have a Rockwell 1734 IE8C 8 channel analog input card, but we don't know if this is sourcing or sinking. The user manual doesn't seem to have...
Replies
Views
Good evening, just a dump question, I’ve configured channel no 13 with scalling as attached, then shown not linear reading, even when i simulate...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I have a 1756-IF16 Analog Input card already installed in a working ControlLogix Rack. I need to add another Analog 4-20 ma...
Replies
Views
Hello I was needing help with the proper scaling on a Modicon TSX Quantum- AVI030-00 8 Channel Analog Input PLC card. What would be the proper...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have been working with an SLC 5/04 system, which houses various Digital and Analog INs and OUTs, up to Slot 29. I am currently...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom