3 question I need help with.

Acsmiley

I have a few PLC questions that are on my test and there are bonus questions but I would like To get some help on answering them because I would like to get the bonus points. This is a test that my job is giving me because they are trying to be within the company. So if anybody can answer these 3 questions I would greatly appreciate it. The questions are in the attachment thanks everyone for your help.

Questions
1: Add a new rung 2 in the R07 cooler routine, this will display a state 2 on the HMI cooler indicator

2: Then in the Factory Talk view software, add the new state 2 text for the cooler indicator

3: For the east yellow beacon light output on rung 24, we want to add a branch circuit so that the beacon will blink whenever the east index conveyor is running.

Last edited:
It's considered bad form to complete homework assignments for students.

If you make some effort on your own, there are many here who'd love to help and advise.

Seriously though, take a stab at it, or if there is something specific you are stuck with, ask, you'll find there are many willing to guide you.

This is key. Everyone here (and everywhere on the internet) is more than happy to help so long as you try and hit a specific roadblock.