300hp GE AF-600FP VFD Issue

prench

Hello,
One of my GE VFD's will be running then the current/hp/and rpm will suddenly drop then pick back up again and run normal. It does not throw a fault. Any ideas on how to trouble shoot this one?

Thanks,
Patrick

Sounds like an intermittent run command or speed reference. It might be errant long enough for the VFD display (assuming there is one) to show you what is dropping. Tel us the complete part number or at least the model of your VFD for better answers.

Similar Topics

I am in search of an EthernetIP EDS file for a GE AF-600FP drive. GE just offers a file for Devicenet. I'm assuming that an EthernetIP EDS file...
Replies
Views
Hello, first of all let me state for the record that I'm not a tech of any kind, I have limited experience with industrial automation devices, so...
Replies
Views
Sorry in advance for the long post, but this requires a little back story. I work in a facility with a couple hundred VFDs Most are in a web...
Replies
Views
Customer want to use contactor for their 5HP motor blower application. im leaning to VFD. anyone use contractor for blower application...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom