4-20 mA controlled 0-24vdc potentiometer??

Is this controlling the swash plate on the pump to vary the flow and or pressure. I agree with Alaric & others a proportional control card which controls not only the voltage but the constant current required at a particular setting.
eg Vickers / Rexroth. These cards can even provide spool position if the valve has a LVDT fitted closing the loop if actual flow/pressure is measured. Controlled via 0-20mA, 4-20mA +-10V etc the normal PLC analog output.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello brothers We are contacting you because an error like [display change is currently controlled remotely] occurred while using the equipment we...
Replies
Views
All, We have a site that has multiple Altivar 66's that are being controlled by an old Square D Modbus+ network. One of the VFD's has failed...
Replies
Views
Is there any issue with running a VFD-controlled 3-phase induction motor in torque control mode in the braking region continuously (back-driven by...
Replies
Views
I've been presented with five PF525's with embedded ethernet ip. They need to be controlled by an Idec FC6A plc. I skimmed a PF525 manual when I...
Replies
Views
My boss has come up with the idea of renting machines and charging on a per use / per hour basis, so I'm looking into it - just getting my feet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom