5 VAC With Micrologix 1000

Education will usually cost money. I learn way more from failures than successes. Most companies understand this and if you own up to your mistake and let them know that you have learned from it there is normally no issues.

Bravo to you for stopping and going in a different direction when you realised that things were not working. I have seen a lot of people just keep on a bad design no matter how much it didn't work. That just ended up costing more money and more time.

Similar Topics

Before I fry a 2nd ML1400, I figure I'd confirm my wiring assumptions. I have a 1766-L32AWAA (120VAC logic). On the digital input side, there are...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a fiber-to-copper media converter that is 120 VAC powered with terminals for placement in a small panel, so I can't use the wall...
Replies
Views
Preface: Kinda long, so I made section titles Intro: I just want to see if anyone here has seen anything similar. A PLC5-40 series C enhanced...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I should know more about Solid State Relays . I have a system with 8) 120 vac Vibrators . These Solid State Relays have...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I do not have the original source code of a Modicon M172 PLC (HVAC PLC). I want to modify some of the code but read you cant upload...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom