505 online edit crash

I recently ungraded a processor from a 503 to 505, with firmware 11 on it. i noticed this problem with a 505 about a year ago as well, but eneded up swaping back to a 504.
The problem is doing online edits, i go to assemble them, and it will say test edits failed, then will kick you off.If I go back online it will let you assemble them, but its annoying to have to go online twice to do an edit
wondered if anyone else has had this problem and what the fix is?
thanks

I had the same problems and they were corrected when I changed the CIP options in RSlinx.

Set the Messaging Connection to 8.0 sec retry interval 256
Max fast = 1
Max slow = 1
Max unconnect = 4
DH+ interface connection set to 4.0 sec retry 32

Max fast dh = 4
Max slow DH =2

Setting worked for me and I no longer have the problem.