60Hz Single Phase Motor on 50Hz supply

It will run slower. And draw more current. And overheat the motor. Shouldn't do it.
It will run slower (cca 17%).
I will draw little bit more of current (not over 4-5%) with constant torque loads, with fans it will substantially reduce power/current consumption .
It will not overheat the motor, at this frequency. In fact, from my experience, from 25Hz and above, in normal circumstances, you don't have ventilation problem.

It is not dual rated. It is single phase rated for 230v/115v 60Hz. I don't have 50Hz but I'm sending it to 50Hz-landia.

I'm worried about the capacitor and startup circuit frying the thing.

Most of 50Hz lands are 400V(3-phase)/230V(single phase), and usually TN-C/S grounding or in fewer cases TT grounding.
You need to make sure that it is compatible. In most Europe, three phase is preferred, almost obligatory in industrial plants.
When my company supplies equipment, if it is not specifically required by customer, the electrical enclosure will have on input 3 phases and Protective Earth, without Neutral and there will be 400V/230V transformer for control voltage, so there will be no way to connect single phase motor.