A & B 1746-NR8

I have a question about config this Input Module. I'm using a SLC 5/05 and trying to config inputs 5-8. Inputs 0-4 have been done. In the advanced I/O configuration set up I check Channel Enable,Temp units C, Data Format Engineering Units x10.for channel 5-8. Then click OK then I get a Configuration Rung and Data (rung to be inserted) but online the Length on the COP is still a 4. There is a first pass xio then the COP.
Do I have to cycle power to get the 4 to a 8

Are you using class 1 or class 3. For class 1 the length should be 8, for class 3 the lemgth should be 24. You should not have to have two cop instruction for the same card.
If you can not cycle power or go to program mode and back to run, then you can branch around the first scan intruction with some unused bit and toggle it.

Yea addresses 0-3 work fine. but 4-7 no data, in the data table. One my 1st rung there is a first pass with and ote COP length of 8. That all looks right.

Have you cycled power, program to run or branch around the first pass yet. This will write the new configuration to the module.
Post you code( .RSS file ) if you can.