A-B PanelView 600, blank .pva

JohnRatHolten

Hey All,

I've acquired an A-B PanelView 600 (2711-T6C1L1), which I really have no use for, but I would like to clear out the application stored in it.

I can get into the Terminal settings, and to a file management screen, but it only gives options to load a file, no option to clear. I assume a new file overwrites the old file, and it looks like I would need PanelBuilder32 to do anything with it.

Any chance anyone out there can give me some sort of generic/default/blank .pva file that I can store to a memory card and load into the panelview to overwrite the existing file?

Regards
JohnR

Bob,

Thanks for the quick response.......

But now, as I pull out my handy-dandy, universal, all-in-one, one-size-fits-all card reader, I find that it doesn't have a slot for the old ATA Memory Card, go figure.......

One more stumbling block......

Oh well, I'm a little bit closer then I was whan I started this morning....

Thanks again,

JohnR

Big DUH! to me......

been so long since I've messed with an old ATA card, I forgot it's the same as a PCMCIA, dug out an old laptop with a PCMCIA slot and there you go...

Got my "blank" .pva loaded, good to go.....

thanks again Bob

JohnR