panelview 600

Thank you Allen and Joseph I think I will end up having to get a different HMI .
I was going to a 504 CPU because i needed the memory to expand the program i am working on.
thank you again for the help and knowledge

No it wasn't a new install i was using a 503 CPU with a 1747-SN B scanner and it worked fine.
I went to the manual as suggested and see that my k6c1 needs to be a c8 model
thank you again

I only do this when i am trying to do something new with the pouring machine i built so i don't have a whole lot of experience with PLC'S
and HMI programing. I try to learn as I go.
My issue started when i found that I could expand my i/o's and binary's on the 503 CPU
but when it came to my HMI i hit a road block it will only let me go up to I:1.15/15
at a loss of how to expand

Similar Topics

Hi I have a number of the older PanelView Plus 600 HMI's (2711P-T6C20D, Ser D) that I want to update to the latest firmware. I believe that the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Friends Please someone help me find right cable to communicate Panelview 600 (2711-B6C9) to Micrologix 1200 (1762-L24AWAR). AND any advice.
Replies
Views
Hello , I have an HMI of PV+ 600 (2711-T6M5D) Ser A Rev B, This HMI doesn't have the ethernet port i have to take backup through communicate...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I copied the MER file from one PanelView Plus 600 to another one, using a USB drive. On the new HMI, I copied the MER file to the...
Replies
Views
Howdy Everyone, We had to replace a panelview 600 2711-B6c20 the other day and when we did, the new one none of the screen selector buttons work...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom