PanelView Plus 600 USB at startup

Elcan

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,
I copied the MER file from one PanelView Plus 600 to another one, using a USB drive.
On the new HMI, I copied the MER file to the Internal Storage, and Loaded the application from there.
However, if I don't leave the USB drive plugged in to the new HMI, I got the message that the application is missing (and shows me the path to the USB drive).
I want the HMI to run from the file in the internal storage, not from the USB drive.

What I'm overlooking in the settings?

Load project but do not run, then go to terminal settings/StartUp Options and select which file you want to run on start up, the exact method will depend on firmware of the PanelView Plus.

Load project but do not run, then go to terminal settings/StartUp Options and select which file you want to run on start up, the exact method will depend on firmware of the PanelView Plus.

Yep, it was that. Thank you!
Even if the selected option is already "Run Current Application", you need to leave the screen by pushing "OK", not "Cancel". In, my opinion, that is not very intuitive. You usually have to press "OK" when you change something.

Startup.png