A-B Pico 1760-cb02

kennyg

Can anybody out there give me the pin-out diagrams for Allen-Bradley Pico programming cable. I believe the correct # is 1760-cb02. I have not found any such info at the A-B web site.

Thanks, now if I could just find a pin-out diagram so I could make one up, I really don't want to buy one for $80 or more. I don't use a Pico that much.

kennyg said:
Thanks, now if I could just find a pin-out diagram so I could make one up, I really don't want to buy one for $80 or more. I don't use a Pico that much.

Is this any help ? I couldn't find a 1760 only a 1761.

pinout.JPG

MartB said:
Is this any help ? I couldn't find a 1760 only a 1761.

pinout.JPG
Thanks for the info. I do have that cable but the Pico unit has a small rectangluar type plug on the Plc end. LOoks like a 6 pin (dual 3in inline) type plug. I do appreciate the input.

kennyg said:
Thanks for the info. I do have that cable but the Pico unit has a small rectangluar type plug on the Plc end. LOoks like a 6 pin (dual 3in inline) type plug. I do appreciate the input.

Sorry about that, but I had lot's of trouble tracking anything down for the 1760.

You might want to refer to this http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=7316&goto=nextoldest

Or check here:
http://www.plccenter.com/buy/Allen+Bradley/1760CBLPM02

But that's about all the useful information I could find.