A device with fast switching funtion?

drspanda

Hi,

I have a din rail mounted, two output optocoupler (I named it) and its funtion is:

there is a position control sytem and the PLC gives Open and Close 24vDC commands to the optocoupler...there is 230vAC connected to this optocoupler and switching takes place in it...I mean for Open command from PLC-->230 V AC goes to field to open...and the same thing for close...

switching should take place fast...The product which we are now using is factory made using light trigged triac made of sharp company...

I want to buy this device basic requirement is din rail mounting and width not more than 1 inch.

So you are saying you have a normally open(NO) and a Normally Closed(NC) output coming off of this?

How many amps does it require