A doubt with auxiliary contact addressing in plc

unless you want to use it as feedback
you would get exactly the same responce from me there
- even worse
I will never take FB seriously
this site I respect.
but ask questions that need funny answers I will still respond appropriately.
:angr:

SVK,

Here is the way you were instructed to do this program. There are other ways, but this is literally how you said it was to be done. Copy these two rungs for Motor M1 and paste two copies. Then change the addresses for Motors M2 and M3. You should then have a total of 7 rungs (0 to 6 including the END instruction).

SVK's 3 MOTORS and 3 INDICATORS.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, Hope everyone is doing well. I have a general doubt about ladder programming. The outputs are not getting energized when I used the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm working with FTVS and I'm trying to give a title to a dynamic popup that shows what device it is currently operating. I've seen that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm quite new to the automation world. I've used a bit Tia Portal in the last month and now i have a new working in rslogix 5000. From...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I'm currently programming a safety logic on Studio 5000 Logix Designer V33.00.00 and I wanted to know if there's a way to test...
Replies
Views
hi all, I'm working on Studio5000, structured text language. I have several buildings and for one of each several BOOL alarms in an array...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom