A free OPC ActiveX control

b370

Dear All,

If you developing SCADA / HMI within OPC Server and Visual basic. I would like to suggest my COPC ActiveX control. It can connect to OPC within unlimited tags. Especialy, It's free and easy to use. You can download and read simple tutorial at http://scada.cjb.net .

You can use COPC ActiveX control with VB6.0, VB.Net, C#,VC++ and any VBA container.

Best regards,
b370

I had no problem viewing the website, Panic. Yes, it has a popup, but that's because it's on a free host. All those cjb.net sites do that.

Popups suck regarless though... :D

beerchug

-Eric

Ok, you made me try again and I still got same result (blank page with not even a single pixel other than white plus a popup).
But after trying it on another PC it did load properly. I guess
I have to reload IE on first machine :(