A program to detect register change?

mosama

Hi every one

I' using Unity Pro software. Is there a function for detecting instantaneous change in a register value and display whether it is increased or decreased or did not change?
And if there is not a function like this, can any one help me in programming it?

Regards

Create following varibales in the Data Editor

iVar of type INT
bIncr of type BOOL
bDecr of type BOOL
bNoChange of type BOOL
iTempVar of type INT

ST Section

if iVar > iTempVar then
bIncr := true;
else
bIncr := false;
end_if;

if iVar < iTempVar then
bDecr := true;
else
bDecr := false;
end_if;

if iTempVar = iVar then
bNoChange :=true;
else
bNoChange :=false;
end_if;

iTempVar := iVar;

NOTE: The register change comparison is made every scan and if there is a change in the iVar , the respective BOOL varibale will be TRUE only for one scan and the next scan it return to NO Change state.