a shout out to all genius! hehe

sheryl86_ann

Hello^_^ Does anyone knows how to connect a 3 pin nanaboshi, 15A each (which is 3 sets) from 3 heaters(600W each) into a single nanaboshi with about 30-50A but 8 pins? Will sodering the pins work in a high heat considering these will move forward & backward?

Or, will it be possible if without using this single nanaboshi (30-50A),only the three sets of 15A, (3 pins each) nanaboshi will be connected directly into terminal blocks but i only need line 1 & 2 (2 pins)for this scenario. The 2 pins will be connected into the solid state relay going to temperature controller.. Is it possible?

Thanks Gentlemen!

Similar Topics

can u give me any idea on how to use PLC on this scenario: At certain production company, they want recorded or say programmed reminder (audio)...
Replies
Views
D
Hello, I am in the feild of Machine Repair and every day PLC are becoming more and more common. I just ordered the 5 dvd set of "A complete...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Ge Fanuc 90-30 system with a Cutler Hammer PM 3000 Power series HMI. Besides the HMI, the customer is happy with the controls side...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am currently working with a system that uses genius blocks. We are connecting these genius blocks to new RX3i hardware using GCG...
Replies
Views
Years ago, we had a PLC-5 here running some "Supervisory" Utilities Logic. It had (still has) a Wonderware front-end. It was reading multiple...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom