Shout out to the PRO's

• Thread starter Ducklander of MI
  • Start date

Ducklander of MI

D
Hello,

I am in the feild of Machine Repair and every day PLC are becoming more and more common. I just ordered the 5 dvd set of "A complete PLC Programming Course" I was wondering if any of you can suggest any other books, manuals or lituature related to the PLC my company has in house, mostly Direct Logic (Koyo) 210, 260s and Allen Bradley SLC 503s. Any info is appreaciated. Take Care.

You're in luck! The two brands you have in house are well supported on the internet... (y)

ALL manuals for Direct Logic PLCs are available HERE (athough I haven't heard of the "DL-210")... :unsure:

ALL manuals for the SLC 5/03 are available HERE. No matter what, be sure to get the 'Instruction Set Reference Manual'

Any questions you come up with can be answered HERE.
Notice that's not a link in the last one, because HERE means just that. Right here in the PLCs.net forum!... :site:

beerchug

-Eric

Try clicking on "Learn PLCs" at the top of the page for a start.
BUY PHIL'S BOOK.

He did one better, Bob!... :cool:

Ducklander of MI said:
I just ordered the 5 dvd set of "A complete PLC Programming Course"

That's Phil's video course.

[EDIT] Or at least I THINK it is. The title's right, but is it available on DVD now?... :unsure:

beerchug

-Eric

Last edited:
Eric Nelson said:
The title's right, but is it available on DVD now?... :unsure:
...snip

Yep... BobB is correct. It's been 'digitally remastered' (I think that's the term :confused: )

Now on VHS, DVD, and even DVD-PAL format. (y)

[END shameless self advertising]

Enjoy,