AB 1756-L75 Redundant PLC Upload

Blaise79

Good morning to all,
I need to modify PLC configuration adding a new Profibus card. I've an issue during upload of actual configuration.

With my backup I can go online with all function and and Database, but I can't finish the uploading procedure. I receive this two errors:

Error: CIP Error: Address offset out of range
Error: Failed to upload tags

Can anyone help me? Thanks

I've added also the PLC configurations picture. I've already a Prosoft Profubus card installaed, can I add a new one (red arrow)?

Do I need to stop all the PLC during the upgrade?

Thanks

Configuration.jpg Error_Upload.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, Here I have started to work on some difficult task, I hope I will get solution here. we have ABB CI-840 Master IO Module needs to be...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Here I have Started to work on some difficult task I hope I will get some solution here. I wanted to communicate ABB CI 840 IO Master...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Here I have Started to work on some difficult task I hope I will get some solution here. I wanted to communicate ABB CI 840 IO Master...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a processor module that has a solid Red OK light. Status stuck on WAIT. I have tried the steps to clear memory/restore to...
Replies
Views
Hello and Good Day All, We are planning to upgrade controller (from L55 to L75) for a Redundant ControlLogix based system. Following is a brief...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom