AB Automation Fair

Guess you didn't ride the tram inside.

Man are the "pods" small !! The door is only 4' high and the pod is not much larger but 5 seats but 4 is pretty packed.

Sorry I missed you guys at the show, boy was it busy!
I heard Wednesday had almost 15,000 people and Thursday had 12,000 (but then that's just a rumor so might not be true).
As for drinking, well I'm glad to say I managed to shut a few people down ;-)

As for the show itself, I wasn't really impressed with very much. I guess maybe I was expecting a little more. I did manage to talk an AB rep into giving me a discount on some training though so I guess it was worth it in the end.

The Arch is awesome, when you consider how old everything is, it's a wonder you can fit 4 in those pods. The last time I rode in one (July I think) we couldn't get more than 3 people in without banging heads/knees/arms etc.