2016 Rockwell Automation Fair

I have never been but would LOVE to go.
To bad unless I can replicate myself somehow that is not going to happen any time soon!!
I envy those that have copious amounts of time to train, learn and work at projects. The mindset here in the company I work for is panic panic panic from one problem or project to the next. Half way through a project??? doesn't matter, were panicking about something else today so you'll have to worry about whatever it is you were doing later, and panic with us!!!!

UUURHRRHGGGGG!!!!

This was an inappropriate comment. Apologies.... I really do love my job but too much work and no play tends to make Pie Guy a dull boy!!

Similar Topics

Greetings, How can I create some structure tags that are similar to the ones seen in SIMATIC WinCC Tag Management section? Or does Citect SCADA...
Replies
Views
Greetings, How should I refer the variables that come from Unity Pro as tags in Citect SCADA 2016? For instance, I want to import some tags...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Work has a copy of citec scada so as a side project i have been trying to set it up and running. I have hit a bit of a wall with...
Replies
Views
I'm building a FT View SE Network Distributed application on Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter. Original application was FT View SE v8.2...
Replies
Views
Folks, I have an issue with my Excel VBA. When I run the upload script from my machine (Win10 Office 2016) it runs fine. But when I run it from a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom