Citect SCADA 2016 Structure Tag Creation

KorhanGencer

Greetings,

How can I create some structure tags that are similar to the ones seen in SIMATIC WinCC Tag Management section? Or does Citect SCADA have them to be used with a particular syntax on variable tags?

To begin with, I have some Function Blocks from Unity Pro and some variables derived from them. (For example, PLC_D2.A01.QErr) Thus, I want to import them to my Citect SCADA and use them. Additionally, since they come from function blocks as inputs or outputs, they don't have any addresses to be used on the page of variables in Citect SCADA.

How can I solve these problems if there is any way to solve them?

Thank you in advance,

Cheers 🍺

Korhan

Similar Topics

Greetings, How should I refer the variables that come from Unity Pro as tags in Citect SCADA 2016? For instance, I want to import some tags...
Replies
Views
just wondering if anyone has worked previously on Citect SCADA 2015 (V7.5) before they upgraded Citect SCADA 2016 (V8.0). i have to upgrade my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anybody know what the replacement for the DspAnMove command is? i could really do with being able to move an object referencing x y...
Replies
Views
Hello. Recently, while working in Citect Scada 2016, two issues have popped up that I haven't been able to resolve, mainly, 1. Strings entered...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Please advice me the issued that following slove the problem. Thanks. Bryan Image Link is below...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom