AB Black-belt – Siemens Virgin – Siemens Timer Choices

if you use x:=x+inc then that is your counter by function but it is not counter by definition as it would be if you built-in counter

would it count as counter, well it depends cause counters count on rising edge, and increment by one, while your counter most likely counts all the time by increment value

Similar Topics

Facing Cimplicity communication error at one of our site. We have used Modbus_RTU & SNP Protocol in this project, the devices on Modbus are...
Replies
Views
Hi; We need to install a sensor to see the running web (sometime brown web sometime white) of a corrugator machine whose max speed is 250M/min...
Replies
Views
Hai All Anyone help me to solve this problem. 1. Black screen on display, after booting. 2. Error- unable to open communications port 3. Error-...
Replies
Views
I have those old early 90's panel views in my plant. I use an old XP image to get the program back into them but maintenance wanted a way to do it...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first time to post my question. So nice to meet you and although it is late, happy new year. Anyway i gonna stuck on my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom