AB Forums

Tharon said:
I had one Techconnect guy swear at me (of course, he didn't know that I heard him). He was using speaker phone, and didn't hang up properly, and I heard some extra comments on the side he made about me.

I thought about speaking up, but figured it wasn't worth it and listened for about 20 more seconds before hanging up myself.

As long as he gets me an answer to my question he can call me whatever he wants :)

MorphuisOGrady said:
As long as he gets me an answer to my question he can call me whatever he wants :)

I wasn't offended at all. I had been called much worse before. I thought it was funny. He did have the answer I was looking for.