Very Very OT, Anybody know of forums discussing Ukraine

BryanG

If I want to think about PLCs, I come here. For Home Automation there are various good forums. When Mum was alive, I had two or three Alzheimer's forums I used. Does anybody know of a good forum discussing the Ukraine War? I had what is probably a stupid idea for ending the war, and I just need some people that are smarter than me in International affairs to knock it down and tell me that it will never work and is a stupid idea.. Then it will get out of my head and make space for some Python programming that I need to do.
I have emailed my MP, emailed various politicians in the UK and Europe, but got no replies. Now if I was smart I would take the 'no answer' as meaning it is a stupid idea, but it keeps coming up to the surface of my brain cell. Like an Earworm, but for ideas :).

I websearched for Ukraine and Forum, but just get places where clever people write articles for what is essentially a magazine.

This will be deleted very soon.... just because there are way to many wrong opinions

BryanG said:
stupid idea for ending the war

Here's one... maybe it should not of been started in the first place

This will be deleted very soon.... just because there are way to many wrong opinion
That is why I wasn't asking for opinions, just a pointer to where I could look.
Try Reddit.
Thank you. I was born way before Social Media, and I was never very social in the first place :). I will ask my Nieces what is involved.

They have PLC's on Reddit also... https://www.reddit.com/r/PLC/ I just spend all my spare time on her
I was asking here because the people here are generally sensible people. We have a few heated discussions about whether to ground the common on a 24V d.c. supply, but things never get nasty. I don't want to end up on a Forum where people threaten my life because I don't like Justin Biebers latest hair cut :).
But, I'd suggest you run your idea by us first. Just to see if we think it's sound. :)
Thank you, my sense of humour also.

I don't want to end up on a Forum where people threaten my life because I don't like Justin Biebers latest hair cut :)...

No chance.... I lost my hair when I was in my 20's so anyone that has anything other than a chrome dome gets my vote :)

Das wird immer schrecklicher :D, sounded better to me until I translated it, not much.

I mean really, they should change the meaning, Schreck Licher