AB guy with a S7 project needs help

You can also drag blocks from your project or libraries by switching on the overview button. You can drill into the left hand pane to drag/drop blocks into your fb. When you drag a block from the library, it will then appear in your project for you to use.

Yet another alternative is to open the library in simatic manager and then copy/paste the blocks into your blocks folder.

sfb009003.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I have a question for the Siemens programmers here. I have been trying to recreate some of my ControlLogix boiler-plate in Step 7...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure if you guys still remember this project template, I'm reading it. If you can't remember, it's here (Thanks RMA). Q1: I noticed in...
Replies
Views
I am just beginning my journey into plc programming and troubleshooting. I’ve downloaded the Logixpro simulator and I’m already stuck on the...
Replies
Views
Hey all! I recently purchased myself a Panelview Plus off of ebay and i was hoping that i could upgrade the firmware on it to Version 9 or so and...
Replies
Views
The website , www.theplcguy.com will soon be relinquished. It is available for purchase if you wish. I have not continued my interest in a day to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom