AB hmi with Mitsubishi Qseries PLC?

Rajasekar.P

HI friends,

Hi guys in one of my projects we need to configure AB PVPcompact1000 with mitsubishi Qseries PLC.first i want to know whether it is possible or not?

*ALL concern rockwell & Mitsubishi people said it is possible
*Am also update the firmware of PVPcompact1000. in that firmware software only I click mitsubishi ethernet and update the firmware but after updating also am not getting the Mitsubishi PLC in the local host ethernet.

What i can do further? how can i set the communication setup in Ftvme HMIprogram anybody face this situation please tell me the correct way for this......am also trying last 4days not getting any data.....please help me friends

the compact or 'Component' HMI is not programmed with FTVME
you can use the CCW Conected Components Workshop or designview.
Or you can access the the screen through its own webserver

You're thinking of the "PanelView Component" series of terminals, Ian.

There's a lower-priced version of the PanelView Plus called the "PanelView Plus Compact". These are physically identical to ordinary PanelView Plus terminals but they have limited memory and features.

The most important limitation on a PanelView Plus Compact terminal is that it can connect to only one controller.

As for Rajasekar's essential problem: Get the KepServer Enterprise configuration working on your development computer first, then you can work on getting that configuration onto the PanelView Plus Compact terminal.

Do you have basic connectivity to your Mitsubishi controller ?

thanks Ken, I had actually searched via google and it bounced me back to component. otherwise I would have said Kepware